HVAC Technician is responsible for installation, maintenance and repairing of heaters, refrigeration, and air conditioners. It is the job of an HVAC technician to investigate factors that affect the heating, ventilation and cooling process and finding solutions to solve the problem.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Install, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair HVAC equipment.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
- Assists with preventative maintenance of equipment
- Participates in the on-call rotation (7days x 24hr)
- Reviews and interprets engineered drawings / plans
- Responds and follows up with customer concerns / questions
- The employer is entitled to instruct the employee, at any time, to carry out additional
duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or
in accordance with operational requirements.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities,
the job description will be reviewed and updated as the needs of the business evolve.
- Field work (outdoors, dusty/dirty environments)
- Driving (sitting for extended periods, maintaining focus and alertness while operating
- At times it may be necessary for the HVAC Technician to work outside of the regular
workday hours to complete their duties.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- HVAC (G1 or G2) trade certification and site experience an asset.
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: